1. A young girl places a rose at the 9/11 Memorial during a ceremony commemorating the 23rd anniversary of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing that killed six people and injured more than 1,000, in New York, Friday, Feb. 26.
2. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump shakes hands with his former rival for the Republican presidential nomination, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, after Christie endorsed Trump’s candidacy for president at a campaign rally in Fort Worth, Texas on Feb. 26.
3. U.S. President Barack Obama boards the Air Force One for Florida at Joint Base Andrews in Maryland on Feb. 26.
4. Security forces wear gas masks at the Kosovo assembly, after opposition lawmakers released tear gas canisters disrupting a parliamentary session in Kosovo’s capital Pristina on Friday Feb. 26.
5. People gather around the crash site of a small plane operated by Kasthamandap Airlines in Kalikot, Nepal.
6. A Syrian rebel fighter from the Islamist Failaq al-Rahman brigade comes out of a hiding position on the frontline against regime forces in Arbin on the outskirts of the capital Damascus, on Feb. 26. A partial ceasefire between Syria’s regime forces and non-jihadist rebel fighters is due to take effect at midnight local time.
7. A Syrian woman hugs her mother after their arrival with other refugees and migrants from the Turkish coast to Mytilene, Lesbos island, Greece, on Feb. 26. Greece’s government is ordering authorities on islands near Turkey to reduce the number of migrants allowed to travel by ferry to the mainland so that more temporary shelters can be set up to cope with the crisis triggered by border restrictions in countries further north.
8. Packed garbage bags pile up on the road in Jdeideh, Beirut, Lebanon Feb. 23, 2016. Photo was made available on Feb. 26.